Our book fairs are for public and private schools – Independent, Religious, Montessori and more.
For All Schools:
- We bring grade appropriate books to
- K-8 Schools.
- You choose “books only” option, or sell books plus a few items like bookmarks and pencils.
- Add your own products like school clothing.
Some clients: Gordon, E. Providence, RI (logo clothes); Cabot, Newton, MA (book marks); and, Bridge, Lexington, MA (PTO cookbook)
- We provide Summer Reading and Bulk English Department Orders for high schools.
- Often after one school in a town, word spreads, and we often help more schools in town.
- We work with librarians, PTOs, reading specialists and English departments.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards. Also consider our cashless book fair option
- We have options to co-ordinate on town-wide reads or Summer Reading Programs
- Customize your fair with books for a visiting author.
- Our fairs are designed to minimize the volunteer work needed.
- You choose how to take your profit: cash, books, or a mix of both.
- Private schools have the options detailed above, and some additional needs.
- We serve schools with single gender students. We adjust our titles for the student body.
Some clients: Fessenden (Boys), Newton, MA; and Lincoln (Girls), Providence, RI
- Religious schools, (Protestant, Catholic, Jewish) appreciate the ability to adjust title selection.
Some clients: St. Joe’s Needham, MA; and Maimonides, Brookline, MA
- We serve numerous Montessori schools.
Some clients: Kingsley Montessori, Boston, MA; Lexington Montessori, Lexington, MA; and, Ocean State Montesorri, E. Providence, RI
- Many schools add our cashless book fair option to their cash, check or credit card processing.
Some clients: Dexter School, Brookline, MA; and Brookwood, Manchester, MA
- Independent Schools useour services for fairs with sales that may exceed $40,000.
Some Clients: Avenues, NYC, NY; Pike, Andover, MA; and Fay Southboro, MA