Because we provide the best books, the best services, and these two combine so we have the best book fairs. Our team includes well known staff with a combined experience of a thousand book fairs.
You may take your profit in cash or in books. Cash profits range from 10% to 28%. Profits taken in books range from 20% to 50%. Additional bonuses and rewards can add even more profits to your school. Learn More.
We provide you with everything you need for a successful book fair.
- Books that the children, families and teachers will love
- Superior service, including 24/7 access to our experienced book fair staff
- Set up assistance and training
- Free loan of our Point of Sale system for your cashier area
- We support your school in accepting cash, check and credit cards. Some Schools use our cashless book fair option.
- Profits that your school may take as cash or as books
- Optional: We support sales through our sales system for other items like: your used books, your school’s clothing/mugs/etc or foreign language books from third party vendors. Ask us for details.
Yes, we bring books specifically for your school’s grades. We customize the titles to satisfy the grades and reading levels of your students. We provide books for grades Pre-K to 9th grade.
Our books are displayed on custom built racks that show the books beautifully. One librarian said they look like a waterfall of books. Each rack has a sign to announce the category of books it holds.
Successful fairs are not determined by how many days they last, but by the excitement built up about the fair. For instance, we have experience with schools that sell $20,000 in one day. The key to a successful fair is publicity and maximizing returns on your volunteers’ time. We recommend schools plan fairs to bring in $2,000 to $4,000 per day. We will help you build a schedule that works.